How to Remove a Password from PDF Files Online
One of the fastest ways to unlock a document is by doing so via an online service. This is actually an advantage since you do not need to install software, register or even pay for registration. Such services are easily accessible from this browser on any internet-connected device.
It may be the template you locked yourself for the purpose of sharing by email or you might have a file from a third party. Regardless, although some websites offer files in PDF format, they are not always available for preview. What usually happens is when one downloads it for a set price, the owner needs to provide a set password to it.
There are step-by-step instructions for processing your files:
- Open the web service in your browser.
- Add documents from your device or cloud storage.
- Wait until the file uploads and add a password in the corresponding area.
- To avoid mistypes, click on the eye icon and then symbols will be visible. This way you will be sure that everything is in proper order.
- Click on Unlock Now and save the document.
The locked document can come from your friend, co-worker or any other person. Anyway, do not forget to ask them to provide you with a password, otherwise, there will be no way to read or edit it. With our service, all restrictions can be easily removed from a document and you will be able to edit or rearrange the pages. The interface of our service is easy to use and any new user can process documents with it in just minutes.